Yay for starting a virtual library on TPB!
Please help me seed this!
WARNING MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH DISK SPACE FOR THIS TORRENT.
worth the bandwidth.
Check this link to see a demo of what you are about to download...
1,400 issues • 200,000 photos • 8,000 articles
From headline-making events to intimate looks at hidden cultures, this definitive collection of one of the world’s most iconic magazines is newly updated for 2012 and includes 123 years of captivating articles, beautiful photographs, and fascinating maps digitally reproduced in stunning high resolution. Browse issues and pages, zoom, scroll, archive, and print in high resolution as you relive thousands of amazing discoveries.
Explore 120 years of discoveries, fascinating maps. and the worlds best
photography with The Complete National Geographic. This definitive collection of
every issue of National Geographic magazine, digitally reproduced in stunning
high resolution, bring you the worl and all that is in it. Use the advanced
interface to explore a topic, search for photographs, browse the globe, or
wanter on your own expedition.
* Rediscover ever printed page- every article and advertisement, and thousands
of photographs from 1888 through 2008 on 6 DVD-ROMs
* Browse special "readlists" from National Geographic stars or personalize your
archive by creating and saving your own lists of favorite articles
* Test you knowledge of subjects including exploration, the environment,
geography, history, cultures, and more with a trivia game that links to related
* Reference hundresds of the magazine's classic maps digitized as part of the
magazine's archive for the first time
* Use Geobrowse- a visual geographic search tool- to find articles, photographs,
and maps about the location you choose
* Includes bonus DVD featuring videos documenting the history of the National
Geographic Society and National Geographic magazine
* Includes Bonus DVD Secrets Of The Titanic
-Intel Pentium III 1GHz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM
-Windows 7, Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise including 64 bit editions, Windows Vista SP1, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2 and SP3, Windows XP SP2 and SP3, Windows 2000 SP4, and Windows 2003 Server
Mac OS X:
-Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor; PowerPC G4 1GHz or faster processor
-Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.4 and 10.5.5 or Mac OS 10.6
-512MB of RAM
Internet access required for some features.
Geobrowse feature dependent on third-party support.
• The complete collection: Includes every issue from 1888 to 2011—over 1,400 issues with every article, map, diagram, and advertisement, and 200,000 photographs.
• Hundreds of digitized classic maps
• Easy-to -use visual search tool
• GeoBrowse search tool: Backed by the power of Bing ™ Maps, GeoBrowse uses the Internet to let you search nearly 5,000 worldwide locations for articles, photos, and maps featured in The Complete National Geographic.
• Readlists: Browse special "readlists" from National Geographic stars or personalize your archive by creating and saving your own lists of favorite articles.
• Free bonus book included! High Adventure: The Story of the National Geographic Society, shares the vision and adventure of one of the world’s largest geographic organizations.
• Available as a 7-DVD-ROM set or External Hard Drive.
Disc 1: Installation Disc / August 1995 - December 2008
Disc 2: January 1979 - July 1995
Disc 3: March 1963 - December 1978
Disc 4: May 1946 - February 1963
Disc 5: June 1925 - August 1946
Disc 6: October 1888 - May 1925
Disc 7: Bonus DVD (Burn To DVD and Play in DVD Player)
Disc 8: Secrets Of The Titanic (Burn To DVD and Play in DVD Player
(Installer does not work even on my retail DVD for this one only)
This was released by GKN I have unrared the files and organized in a better way for everyones benefit...So please seed back as much as you can!!