Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
1. Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
2. Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
3. Checks apps downloaded from unknown sources.
1. Uninstall previous version of AdGuard
2. Install the new AdGuard version and reboot.
Several more semi-urgent fixes have been made in this release candidate, along with a couple of QoL changes.
[Added] Separate Wi-Fi/Mobile stats
A self-explanatory one. There's now a drop-down menu on the statistics screen that allows you to choose between displaying stats for Wi-Fi, Mobile or all traffic.
[Fixed] Wakelock (caused by GCM_RECONNECT) prevents devices from sleeping
[Added] Danish Adblock list filter
[Changed] Translations for 'Advanced settings' screen have been updated
[Fixed] Protection is restarted when you open HTTPS filtering menu
[Fixed] Compatibility issues
★★★ Premium Info★★★
PREMIUM features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements