macOS 10.10 or later | Language: Multilingual | Size: 7 MB
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool–in fact, 3 tools in 1–which will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
• Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode.
• File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
• Notes, to write down something quickly.
• Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
• Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
• Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
• Full multi-display support.
• Retina display support.
• Universal Clipboard support.
• Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
[Added] Unclutter now speaks Spanish fluently.
[Added] Drag text fragments into Unclutter's Files to create a text-snippet file.
[Fixed] You can now drag files from Dock folders into Unclutter.
[Fixed] Clipboard panel now works correctly with text-auto-replacing utilities (TextExpander, etc.).
Improved macOS 10.13 High Sierra compatibility
Many other fixes to get better performance and reliability
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.10 or later